Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Important Things in Life

Today I have been thinking of all the people I love. I am very blessed to have so many friends and family members I love and who love me back.

Some of my relationships seem effortless. Some fill me with happiness and laughter. Some walk alongside to guide me through the hard times. Some require a lot of clarification to communicate clearly. Some need a lot of time and energy. A few are difficult and fill me with a sense of hope for the day when they will be easier.

I know I am all of these things to you, too. I require effort, I make mistakes, I don't say I love you often enough.

You are the music in my life, the light that leads to joy, the most precious thing of all.

You're imprinted on my heart.






No comments:

Post a Comment